Staff Selection Commission SSC – Junior Engineers Examination JEE 2014
SSC Junior Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contract) Written Examination 2014 Paper-I will be held on 25.05.2014.
Selection Process: SSC JEE 2014 Written Exam (500 Marks) + Interview (100 Marks)
SSC Junior Engineers JEE 2014 Written Test Pattern:
|Papers||Subject||Marks||Duration & Timings|
|Paper-I Objective type||(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon]|
|(ii) General Awareness||50|
|(iii) General Engineering (Civil & Structural/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||100|
|Paper-II Conventional Type||General Engineering (Civil & Structural/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||300||2 Hours [2.00 PM to 4.00 PM]|
Note: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
Click here for SSC Junior Engineers Exam JEE 2014 Syllabus
SSC Junior Engineers Paper I Answers Key held on 25.05.2014: Commission will place the answer keys of Paper-I on SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in in about 7 days of the Examination. Objections and claims if any, received within the time limit specified while placing answer keys will be examined by the Commission with the help of experts, if necessary.
- SSC Junior Translators Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
- SSC Combined Graduate Level 2012 Tier 1 & 2 Question Paper Pattern
- SSC Combined Recruitment 2016 – Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak
- SSC CGL 2016 New/ Revised Pattern & Syllabus – Combined Graduate Level
- SSC Jr. Translators in CSOLS Exam 2012 Key