SSC Hindi Translators Recruitment 2016 – Staff Selection Commission released notification for the Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2016. SSC will hold on 19-06-2016 an All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak. Interested and Eligible candidates looking for SSC Jobs should apply online through the website http://ssconline.nic.in. Online applications will be available at SSC website from 2nd April 2016 to 30th April 2016.
SSC website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment website: http://ssconline.nic.in
SSC Hindi Translators Vacancy 2016
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments / Offices
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
Total Number of Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
SSC Hindi Translators Eligibility
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 01.01.2016
Educational Qualifications: Master’s degree / Bachelor Degree from the recognized University in relevant Subject.
Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on 01.01.2016 will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC Hindi Translator Syllabus& Exam Pattern
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination (Paper-I& Paper-II) only. There will be No Interview.
Scheme of Examination: The Examination will comprise of a Written Examination comprising of two papers. Written Examination carrying 400 marks
- Paper- I (Objective Type): Subject: i). General Hindi. ii). General English, Number of Questions/ Marks: 100 & Duration: 2 Hours
- Paper- II (Conventional Type): Subject: Translation & essay, Number of Questions/ Marks: 200 & Duration: 2 Hours
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
SSC online Application Form
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (for Women, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen – No Fee). Fee paid in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted only in online mode. Candidates may note that only online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in only.
Apply online@ http://ssconline.nic.in/ssc/
Part I registration: 02-04-2016 to 28-04-2016 (5.00 PM)
Part II registration: 02-04-2016 to 30-04-2016 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for submission of application: 30.04.2016
- Date of written examination: 19.06.2016
SSC Hindi Translators Recruitment 2016 – Application Form
SSC Hindi Translators Recruitment 2016 Notification.