Model Question Paper and Exam Scheme for Single Paper
CSIR-UGC NET EXAM FROM JUNE 2011
CSIR-UGC NET Exam for science stream is conducted by CSIR twice a year in June and December in the following areas:-
1. Chemical Sciences
2. Earth Sciences
3. Life Sciences
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Physical Sciences
It has been decided to introduce Single Paper Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based test from June 2011 exam. The pattern for the Single Paper MCQ test shall be as given below:-
* The MCQ test Paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
* The exam shall be for the duration of three hours.
* The question paper comprises of three Parts.
- P art „A‟ shall be common to all the subjects. The Model Questions may be viewed under heading “General Science”
- Model Questions Papers of Part B and C relevant subject may be viewed by clicking on the relevant subject
Click here for GENERAL SCIENCES – PART A (COMMON)
Click here for CHEMICAL SCIENCES- PART B & C