Telangana SI Indian History Question Paper 2016. Telangana SI preliminary Exam was held on 17th April 2016. Telangana SI Question paper & answer key available at TSLPRB official website. Here we are providing some of the questions asked in TSLPRB Sub inspector Preliminary Written Test paper. Candidates can get the Telangana SI Indian History Paper Questions& Answers now. Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) conducted Telangana SI PWT Exam. Following Questions are the Indian History Questions asked in Telangana SI Preliminary Written Test 2016.
Click here for Telangana SI 2016 Preliminary Question Paper& Key
Telangana SI Question Paper 2016-Indian History
History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects. Indian National Movement.
Jorwe’ culture belongs to
(1) Chalcolithic phase
(2) Megalithic phase
(3) Mesolithic phase
(4) Iron age
Identify the wrong pair
Who among the following tribes live in the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands ?
Which of the following statements is wrong ?
(1) The founder of Madyamika School of Mahayana Buddhism was Acharya Nagarjuna
(2) Yogachara School of Mahayana Buddhism was founded by Maitreyanatha
(3) Aryadeva and Buddhapalitha were the followers of Madyamika School of Mahayana Buddhism
(4) Shantideva and Chandrakirti were the followers of Yogachara School of Mahayana Buddhism
Which of the following statements is not correct about the Rigveda ?
(1) Rigveda mentions Varna
(2) Slavery was not mentioned in Rigveda
(3) Sabha the assembly was mentioned in Rigveda
(4) Rajan occurs many times in Rigveda
Which animal figure is not found on the so called ‘ Pashupati’ seal discovered at Mohenjodaro ?
According to ‘Arthashastra’ the state is constituent of ‘Saptanga’. Identify the correct one.
(1) Svami, amatya, janapada, durga, kosha, danda and dharma
(2) Svami, janapada, durga, kosha, danda, mitra and kshatra
(3) Svami, amatya, janapada, durga, kosha, danda and mitra
(4) Svami, amatya, thataka, durga, kosha, danda and mitra
Name the Delhi Sultan who called himself the ‘Shadow of God’.
(2) Alauddin Khilji
(3) Mohd. Bin Tughlaq
(4) Firoz Shah Tughla
Warren Hastings’ experiment of auctioning the right to collect revenue to the highest bidder is almost similar to
(1) Poligar System of Vijayanagaras
(2) Iqta System of Delhi Sultanate
(3) Jagir System of Mughals
(4) Izara System of Mughals
The Indian member in Viceroy Legislative Council who resigned in protest against Rowlatt Bills in 1919
(1) Tej Bahadur Sapru
(2) B.D. Sukul
(3) M.R. Jayakar
(4) G.S. Kaparde
Who among the following Presidents of India was associated with the Trade Union Movement in India ?
(1) V.V. Giri
(2) N. Sanjeeva Reddy
(3) Zakir Hussain
(4) R. Venkatraman
Telangana SI Preliminary Written Test Syllabus
Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) as given
Maximum Marks- 200 Marks
Total Number of Questions – 200 (Objective in nature).
Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (100 Questions)
General Studies (100 Questions)