The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) inviting online applications from the employees of Telangana state for November-2014 Session Departmental Tests examinations scheduled to be held from 25-05-2015 to 30-05-2015 at 9 District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad (Ranga Reddy District clubbed with Hyderabad).
The Tests will be held in accordance with the A.P Departmental Tests Rules – 1965 as per the Governments letter (No.559/Ser.C/A2/2014, dt: 22-1-2015)
Telangana State Public Service Commission Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Departmental Test Page: http://www.tspsc.gov.in/tsdeptnotifications.jsp
TSPSC Notification No: 03/2015 November-2014 session examinations
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR THE TEST (S):
(i) ONLY THE EMPLOYEES WORKING IN THE RESPECTIVE DEPARTMENTS of Telangana State ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE TESTS MENTIONED BELOW. However, Secretariat employees wherever the rules permit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services, on payment of the prescribed fee.
- a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No:6& 7. (Written Examination)
- b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code No: 31,46,64,79,89,100,114 and 129.
- c) Sericulture Department: Paper Code No:32,47,65,80,90,101,115,130 and 143.
- d) Mines & Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150 only.
- e) Divisional Test: Paper Code No: 30, 63, 81,113 & 138.
- f) Works Accounts Service: Paper Code No: 44, 78, 99, and 128.
- g) Workshop Officers: Paper Code No: 14 & 29.
- h) A.P. Public Service Commission: Paper Code No: 149.
(ii) The following Tests bearing Paper Code numbers are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not. Paper Code No. 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67, 77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 148 and 155.
(iii) Other Tests can be written by any Government Servant, whether working in the same Department or not THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY PASSED THE TEST SHOULD NOT APPLY AGAIN. IF ANY SUCH CASE COMES UP TO THE NOTICE OF THE COMMISSION, HE/SHE IS LIABLE FOR SEVERE DISCIPLINARY ACTION BY THE DEPARTMENT BESIDES CANCELLATION OF THE TEST PASSED SECOND TIME BY HIM/HER.
Application Fee: The Candidates are instructed to pay an amount of Rs. 50/- towards application fee in addition to the Examination fee of Rs.50/- for each paper. Application Form, Time-Table and other details are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.tspsc.gov.in
How to Apply: Applicants shall apply the TSPSC Departmental Test for November 2014 Session examinations through ON-LINE ONLY from 18/04/2015 to 10/05/2015.
Apply online@ http://www.tspsc.gov.in
Date of Issue of Notification: 14-04-2015
Date of Commencement for applying on-line: 18-04-2015
Last date for applying on-line: 10-05-2015
Schedule of Examinations: from 25-05-2015 to 30-5-2015
For more details regarding TSPSC Departmental Exam 2015, age, Telangana govt jobs, qualification, eligibility, selection process, TSPSC application forms, EXAM CENTER, Syllabus, TSPSC Admit cards etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- Telangana PSC Half Yearly Exams March 2015@ www.tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC Recruitment 2016 – Telangana Public Service Commission
- Telangana Gurukul jobs Notification 2016– 2444 Vacancies@ www.tspsc.gov.in
- Telangana State Beverages Corporation Recruitment 2016– 79 Vacancies
- Telangana Police Constables Recruitment- 332 Posts@ www.tslprb.in