Applications are invited for the Recruitment of 1870 Village Administrative Officer (VAO: 2012-2013)
Post Code: 2025
Selection Procedure: written exam
The question papers will be set in two types (i.e.) 1) General Knowledge (100 items) with General Tamil (100 items) and 2) General Knowledge (100 items) with General English (100 items). Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first 100 items on General Knowledge.
The questions on “General Knowledge” will be set both in Tamil and in English and the questions on General Tamil and General English will be set in the respective languages.
TNPSC VAO Previous Question Papers 2011
- TNPSC Group IV Syllabus, Previous Question Papers & Key
- TNPSC Group II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2013
- TNPSC VAO Written Exam pattern & Syllabus 2012
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2011 Question Papers| SSC CGLE Tier – I (1st & 2nd Sitting) Question Papers 2011
- UGC NET Previous Question Papers (2009- 2015)