Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Applications are invited in prescribed Form from the eligible citizens of India for selection of candidates on the basis of Written Combined Competitive Examination followed by an Interview-Cum-Personality Test against vacancies for direct recruitment to the posts of (i) Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I(Group-B Non-Gazetted) and (ii) Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C NonGazetted) in different branches under Public Works Department & Rural Development Department, Govt. of Tripura as mentioned below: (Advt. No: 03/2013)
|SI. No.||Dept. Name||Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1A||PWD||Junior Engineer- TES Gr.-V (A) (Civil)||126||Rs.9570-30000/-|
|1B||RD||Junior Engineer Gr.-I (Civil)||38|
|2||PWD||Junior Engineer TES Gr.-V (A) (Mechanical)||02|
|3||PWD||Junior Engineer TES Gr.-V (A) (Electrical)||09|
|4A||PWD||Junior Engineer TES Gr.-V (B) (Civil)||102||Rs.5310-24000/-|
|4B||RD||Junior Engineer Gr-II (Civil)||35|
|5||PWD||Junior Engineer TES Gr.-V (B) (Mechanical)||06|
|6||PWD||Junior Engineer TES Gr.-V (B) (Electrical)||05|
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years as on 15.05.2013.
(a) For Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Non-Gazetted) – Degree in an appropriate Branch of Engineering or its equivalent.
(b) For Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C Non-Gazetted) – Diploma in an appropriate Branch of Engineering or its equivalent.
Selection Process: Written Exam – 500 Marks & Interview-cum-Personality Test – 50 marks
Date, time and venue of Examination/ Interview cum Personality Test will be notified in due course.
(i) Group-B Posts: Rs.150/- for General & Rs.100/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/PH candidates.
(ii) Group-C Posts:-Rs.100/- for General & Rs.50/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/PH Candidates.
How to Apply: Duly filled Application form along with 2 photos, copies of self-attested certificates is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date 15.05.2013.
Availability of Application Form:
1. The Application Form will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
2. In addition, the Application Form can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
The last date of receiving application is 15.05.2013.
For more details refer to TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2013
TPSC Junior Engineer Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The Written Examination carrying 500 marks shall consists of 1(one) compulsory paper titled “General Studies” of one hour duration carrying 100 marks and 2(two) Optional Papers in the appropriate branch of engineering of 3 hours duration carrying 200 marks each.
Questions in all the papers shall be answered in English only. Qualifying marks shall be 40% and 30% in each subject for candidates of unreserved and reserved category respectively.
For further details visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Tripura PA Recruitment 2014–50 Posts @ www.tpsc.gov.in
- RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015- 23 Posts@ www.rbi.org.in
- Rajasthan WRD Recruitment–Jr Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical)
- Delhi Metro Rail Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2013
- UJVNL Recruitment 2015 – 311 Assistant & Junior Engineer (AE/ JE Trainee) Posts