Telangana state Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TSEAMCET 2016 Exam is for entry into the first year of the Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2016-2017 in the University & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana.
TS EAMCET official website: https://www.tseamcet.in
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
- B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
- MBBS / BDS
- BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.
Date of Examination EAMCET 2016: 02.05.2016
TS EAMCET 2016 exam for Engineering (E) stream held on 02.05.2016, 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.TS EAMCET 2015 exam for Agriculture and Medical (AM) stream held on 02.05.2016, 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM.
EAMCET Eligibility & Educational Qualification:
The candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination 10+2 with relevant subjects.
EAMCET 2016 Exam Pattern
EAMCET 2016 will be comprise of 160 questions in total from which 80 will be of Mathematics, 40 of Chemistry and last 40 of Physics. Each question will be of one mark. All the questions will be of objective type.
The Entrance test is of 3 hour duration and the question paper consists of a total 160 questions comprising of a total of 80 questions in Biology (Botany-40, Zoology–40), 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
For Engg. (E) – Rs.250/- (For SC/ST Candidates), Rs.500/- (For Others)
For Agri. & Med. (AM) – Rs.250/- (For SC/ST Candidates), Rs.500/- (For Others)
For Both (E & AM) – Rs.500/- (For SC/ST Candidates), Rs.1000/- (For Others)
How to Apply – How to submit Application Form: EAMCET – 2016 application should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. This Service will be available from 28.02.2016
Apply online@ www.tseamcet.in
EAMCET 2015 Notification issued on: 25.02.2016
Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form: 28.02.2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee: 28.03.2016
EAMCET Hall tickets: Downloading of EAMCET 2015 Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org from 24.04.2016 to 30.04.2016
For more Details Regarding EAMCET 2016 refer Detailed Notification:
- TS EAMCET 2015 Hall Tickets-Telangana EAMCET Hall tickets
- TS EAMCET–II 2016|Telangana EAMCET (Medical) @ http://med.tseamcet.in
- TS EAMCET 2016 Key| TS EAMCET 2016 Question Paper
- TS EAMCET 2015 Key| TS EAMCET 2015 Question Paper
- EAMCET 2011 Engineering Answers Key| EAMCET 2011 Engineering Key for Booklet Codes A, B, C, D