Telangana EAMCET Web Counselling Procedure & Option Entry Schedule:-
The candidates from Telangana State are hereby informed that the dates for exercising the options shall be placed on the website: https://tseamcet.nic.in in due course of time therefore requested to visit the website regularly for latest updates.
TS EAMCET WEB COUNSELING :-
For the Convenience of the Candidates from the academic year 2009-10, government have decided to adopt a total web based counseling procedure where candidate can exercise options. That is candidate can select a college and course intend to study through internet or help line centres nearer to them.
Option entry schedule will be published in due course. Candidate Registration and Candidate Login will be made available after the Option entry schedule is released.
TS-EAMCET – 2015 (ADMISSIONS) Web Based Counselling for Admission into Engineering Colleges @ https://tseamcet.nic.in
1. Instructions on Exercising Options:
- Exercising options means you have to select colleges and courses you wish to join and arrange them in the order of priority.
- Collect list of colleges and their codes, courses offered and course codes, manual option form and specimen option form and retain with you.
- The Officer in briefing room will explain the procedure of exercising options and filling of blank option form.
2. Procedure to be followed for exercising options on Internet:
- You can exercise the options from home or from any internet cafe or from any Help Line Center with the help of filled in manual option form and filled in specimen option form already available with you.
- Note: For entering the options on the computer screen make use of either filled in manual option form or a specimen option form. If you are confident to enter the option numbers directly from the manual option form, enter the option numbers directly in the input boxes or with the help of Specimen Option form you can enter option numbers on the screen. Remember that the filled in specimen option form is the exact replica of option entry form displayed on the screen. If you are unable to enter the option numbers, request the computer operator to enter the options numbers on the screen by handing over filled in manual option form or specimen option form.
- Save the option numbers entered on the screen periodically and inform the computer operator also about this incase operator is entering the options.
3. Steps to be followed for entering the options on web:
- Entering the URL through internet
- Generation of password
- Option entry
- Log out
4. Exercising Options:
- “Candidate Login” is provided for exercising the options
- Enter the details “ICR Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth” and click on Sign In
- Read the instructions carefully. Read the declaration and then click on Check Box to confirm the same and then click on “Option Entry Form” or “Help Screen”. Clicking on Help Screen will display the screen providing explanation about different Menu Items
- Read the explanation about various menu items, and then click the button “Click here to enter options”, it displays the screen with various districts along with check boxes. The same will also be displayed if you click on Option Entry Form in the last screen
- Select one or more districts or state wide institutions to display the colleges in those districts along with Statewide Institutions or ‘Check all’ to display all the colleges in the state including statewide Institutions
- Click on ‘Display Option Entry Form’ displays the screen for exercising the options
- In the screen three year courses (Engineering and Non-Engineering) are displayed in Creamy Yellow Colour and three and half year courses in Grey Colour
- By looking at already filled Specimen Option Form, enter the option numbers in the spaces on the screen
- You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work at home, as you may commit mistakes
- While filling the option form ‘Click on Save Options’ at regular intervals. After completion of Option Entry click on “LOGOUT”. It displays an alert message with three buttons “Save and Logout”,” Confirm Logout” and “Cancel Logout”
- Click on “Cancel Logout” retain the Option Entry Form. Click on “Save and Logout” button will save the options exercised up + to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised. Click on “Confirm Logout” button will directly display the details of the options exercised.
- After verification of the options exercised by him or her, for modifying the options, the candidate has to click on Login for Option Entry For.
- Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
- You are informed that, you can add, modify or delete the options any number of times within stipulated time. The options recorded in the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish to change the frozen options once again, approach any one of the help line centers on any one of the dates mentioned to modify your frozen options. This is the final opportunity and after this, no further changes can be done. The options recorded in the server on the last day will be taken for allotment of seats. You can take a printout of the options exercised
Note:- Candidates are advised to enter more number of options to avoid the disappointment of not securing a seat.
5. Final Allotment of Seats:
The final allotments will be placed on the website i.e. https://tseamcet.nic.in on the date mentioned in the notification based on the merit and category and will be placed in the web. You have to download the allotment order. This is the final allotment and request for change will not be entertained
6. Payment of Fees:
Download the challan form for payment of fee or collect it from helpline center. With downloaded allotment order, you have to remit the fees in one of the branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state and obtain a receipt. However in respect of SC/ST/GC/PH/Minority a candidate whose parent income is upto one lakh per annum, payment of tuition fee and special fee is exempted.
7. Reporting to College:
With downloaded allotment order, fee receipt etc., you have to report at the respective colleges in which seat is allotted within the dates mentioned by the authorities. If you fail to report on or before the stipulated dates mentioned by the authority, the allotment made in favor of you will be treated as cancelled and you will have no claim further on allotment.
Telangana EAMCET 2015 Official Website @ https://tseamcet.nic.in