Union Public Service Commission UPSC will conduct a combined competitive Exam named Engineering Services Examination – UPSC ESE 2015 on 12th June 2015 for the recruitment of various posts/ services. Eligible candidates should apply online only through UPSC Recruitment official website www.upsc.gov.in, www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10.04.2015.
Notification No: 06/2015-ENGG
Examination: Engineering Services Examination 2015
Examination Code: ENGG
Vacancies: 475 Posts
- Category I – Civil Engineering
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering
- Category III – Electrical Engineering
- Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01.01.2015. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification: Obtained a degree in Engineering in relevant discipline or equivalent
Application Fee: Rs.200/- (for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates – No Fee)
How to Apply: All candidates are required to apply online through UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in, www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10.04.2015.
Apply online for UPSC Engineering Services Exam ESE 2015
IES Exam Pattern: Written Examination: 1000 Marks, Personality Test: 200 Marks
For more details about UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2015 refer to detailed notification link given below.
UPSC official website: www.upsc.gov.in, www.upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2015 – 1402 Posts
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam IFS 2014 @ www.upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC Recruitment Notification 06/2015 – 16 Posts; LD: 16.04.2015
- IES/ ISS 2015 Admit Cards Download-http://upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2014 @ www.upsconline.nic.in