West Bengal Staff Selection Commission- Lower Division Clerk/ Lower Division Assistant Recruitment Examination, 2013 held on 15.12.2013
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Result of Lower Division Clerk/ Lower Division Assistant Recruitment Examination, 2013 Published on 28th February,2014. Candidates can get their Recruitment results from its official website.
West Bengal Examination Results website: http://wbresults.nic.in
Provisional Result for Part-I (Objective) Examination
To get wb ssc Recruitment result, candidate need to Enter Roll. No / Enter Date of Birth from the following links.
Number of candidates considered for evaluation of Part-II (Descriptive) Examination is based on following criteria combined together:
1. Four times of the vacancy in respective Category / Sub-Category subject to availability of candidates in the concerned Category / Sub-Category and
2. Candidates who have obtained marks above ‘Zero’ in Part-I (Objective) Examination
Considering the above two criteria the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has set a qualifying (cut off) marks separately for each Category / Sub-Category.
The final result will be based on combining marks of Part-I (Objective) and Part-II (Descriptive) Examination and a minimum qualifying marks for each Category / Sub-Category to be determined separately by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission later. Candidates qualified for evaluation of Part-II (Descriptive) Examination will be able to view their marks after final publication of results.
Note: Candidates may bring any discrepancy, if detected pertaining to Result for Part-I (Objective) Examination, to the notice of the Commission by 7th March, 2014.
Qualifying (Cut off) Marks:
SCHEME FOR ONLINE VIEWING OMR ANSWER SHEET FOR LDC RECRUITMENT, 2013
• If any NOT QUALIFIED candidate wishes to view his / her OMR Answer Sheet online, he / she is required to make a payment of a sum of Rs.100/- online as processing fees.
• Payment of processing fees is either to be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or through Tathya Mitra Kendras. Payment gateway charges of Rs 5.62/- will be admissible additionally for payment through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking, while handling charges of Rs.10/– will be admissible additionally for Tathya Mitra Kendras.
• Candidates, who have paid the fees as stated above, will be given an opportunity of viewing scanned image of their OMR Answer Sheets online.
• Period of submission of fees: from: 18/ 03/ 2014 (11am) to 25/ 03/ 2014 (5pm).
• Period for viewing online OMR Answer Sheet: from: 01/ 04/ 2014 (11am) to 08/ 04/ 2014 (5pm).
• Candidates qualified for evaluation of Part – II will be able to view their OMR Answer Sheets online after publication of final result.