Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes only for recruitment to the following posts under various Directorate, Regional and District Offices of Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made through the Competitive Examinations to be conducted by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission WEBSITE: http://wbssc.gov.in
1. Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant: 153 Posts
2. Bhumi Sahayak: 123 Posts
3. Amin: 79 Posts
4. Draftsman: 03 Posts
5. Krishi Prayukti Sahayak: 52 Posts
6. Veterinary Pharmacist: 04 Posts
Total No of Posts: 414
Pay scale: For Group C posts-Rs.5400-25200/-; For Group B Posts- Rs.7,100 – 37,600/-
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 45 years Posts as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent for Sl no 1, 4 Posts, Pass certificate in School Final/ Madhyamik Examination for Sl no 2 Post, Pass in Madhyamik Examination for Sl no 3 Post, passed Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science with Biology for Sl no 5 Post, passed Higher Secondary or equivalent for Sl no 6 Post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Competitive Examinations, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the fee through following modes…
1. Online Mode: Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- through payment gateway using Debit Cards/ Credits Cards/ Net banking of any bank.
2. Online Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras: Candidates have to pay Rs.40/- to the authorized staff of the Tahthy Mitra Kendra.
3. Offline Mode: Candidates have to pay Rs. 6/- as Service Charge to the Postal Department against each such e- payment of Rs. 20/-.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted either online or offline with effect from the date of advertisement in newspaper & c ommission’ s webs it e www.wbssc.gov.in so as to reach the office of the west Bengal staff selection commission latest by 7th November, 2014 (4.00 p.m.). No application shall be received after the last date and time of submission of applications.
1. Online Mode: Candidates can apply through the website www.wbssc.gov.in.
Apply Online@ http://wbsscregistration.nic.in/online2
Online Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras: Candidates have to submit application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal along with all particulars and a passport size photograph.
2. Offline Mode: Candidates have to apply in prescribed format with unique number and bar code along with Postal order, by superscribing the envelope as “NAME OF THE Recruitment and the Name of The Post” and send to Secretary-Cum-Controller of Examinations, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-11-2014 by 4:00 PM.
For more details regarding WBSSC Recruitment, age, qualifications, pay scale, eligibility, selection process etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- West Bengal WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Assistants Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2013
- West Bengal Higher Secondary Results 2016| West Bengal CHSE Results 2016
- West Bengal Madhyamik Results 2016| west Bengal 10th Results 2016
- WB SSC – LDC Recruitment Results@ http://wbresults.nic.in; Exam held on 15.12.2013
- West Bengal plus two (12th Class) Results 2016 @ wbresults.nic.in