Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducting Group IV Services examinations on 11.08.2012 for the recruitment to the post of Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts Subordinate Service and Junior Assistants in APMS UNDER GROUP – IV Services.
The Selection of Candidates for APPSC Group 4 Services will be made on Written Examination (Objective Type) only for eligible candidates. APPSC Group 4 Minimum qualifying marks/ Cutoff are relaxable as per discretion of the Commission/ District selection committee.
APPSC Group IV 2012 Exam Paper Pattern
|Paper||Subject||No. ofQuestions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1||GENERAL STUDIES||150||150 Minutes||150|
|Paper 2||SECRETARIAL ABILITIES||150||150 Minutes||150|
APPSC Group IV 2012 Exam Syllabus (INTERMEDIATE PLUS A LEVEL HIGHER)
APPSC Group IV 2012 PAPER-I: General Studies Syllabus
1) History, 2) Geography, 3) Civics, 4) Economics, 5) Physics, 6) Chemistry, 7) Botany, 8) Zoology, 9) Current Affairs &
10) DISASTER MANAGEMENT: (Source: CBSE Publications)
1. Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.
2. Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects.
3. Manmade disasters – Prevention strategies.
4. Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures.
APPSC Group IV 2012 PAPER-II: Secretarial Abilities Syllabus
1) Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical Reasoning
4) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improve analysis of a passage
5) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.