Daily Current Affairs 01 February 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 01 February 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 01 February 2019
- India to host 2021 Champions Trophy and 2023 World T20, confirms ICC CEO Dave Richardson.
- The Reserve Bank of India has launched the ombudsman scheme for digital payments.
- Government Says GST Collections Cross Rs. 1 Lakh Crore In January.
- Haryana Hammers Beat Defending Champions Punjab Royals to Lift PWL Season 4 Title.
- PM Modi addresses New India Youth Conclave in Surat.
- Govt renames DIPP as Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade.
- Rana Kapoor leaves YES Bank, Ajai Kumar interim CEO.
- Italy, UN, launch Africa Centre for Climate and Sustainable Development.
- R-Day Parade: Gorkha Brigade wins best marching contingent award.
- Lt Gen Rajeev Chopra assumed the appointment of Director General of NCC (DGNCC).
- The United Nations Proclaims the International Year of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements 2019.
- ‘Artificial pancreas’ smartphone app safe, effective for diabetics.
GK updates 01 February 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary