Daily Current Affairs 01 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 01 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 01 January 2019
- Students in Gujarat schools will answer roll calls with ‘Jai Hind’ or ‘Jai Bharat’ instead of the current ‘yes sir’ and ‘present sir’ from January 1 in order to ‘foster patriotism’, a notification issued on Monday stated.
- Axis Bank MD & CEO Shikha Sharma retires; Amitabh Chaudhry takes charge.
- Jasprit Bumrah finishes 2018 as the highest wicket-taker across all formats.
- Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) day: 1 January
- Veteran actor-writer Kader Khan passed away due to prolonged illness at the age of 81.
- Vinod K. Yadav, General Manager of South Central Railway (SCR), today took charge of his new responsibility as Chairman, Railway Board.
- Madhya Pradesh Government said that it is going to create an Adhyatmik Vibhag (spiritual department) by merging several existing departments.
- YES Bank Launches ‘YES SCALE’ 2019 Cohort With Top Agritech And Cleantech Startups.
- Allahabad Bank and SBI Life Insurance came together and signed a bancassurance pact, to offer a holistic financial planning solution to consumers.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) forecasts India’s GDP to grow at 7.5% in 2019-20 fiscal year.
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister, Dharmendra Pradhan launches 100 Ujjwala Sanitary Napkin units in Odisha.
GK updates 01 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary