Daily Current Affairs 02 April 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 02 April 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 02 April 2020
- The World Autism Awareness Day is celebrated each year on April 2 globally.
- World Bank approves $1 billion aid to India to fight Covid-19.
- UN COP26 climate change conference postponed until 2021 due to coronavirus.
- World Athletics championship shifted to 2022 after new Tokyo Olympics dates.
- D Lakshminarayanan named MD of Sundaram Home Finance.
- NCC offers its volunteer cadets for national duty to fight COVID-19 under ‘Ex NCC Yogdan’.
- Government launches Aarogya Setu app to track COVID-19 cases.
- PhonePe launches coronavirus hospitalisation insurance policy ‘Corona Care’.
- Centre launches national monitoring dashboard (darpg.gov.in) on covid-19 grievances.
- NASA selected a new mission-SunRISE to study how the Sun creates and releases giant solar particle storms.
- Padma Shri awardee Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa dies of cardiac arrest after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Philip Anderson, a Nobel Prize-winning physicist died.
- Emmy award-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies at 52 of COVID-19.
GK updates 02 April 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary