Daily Current Affairs 02 February 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 02 February 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 02 February 2019
- Mithali Raj Becomes First Woman Cricketer To Play 200 ODIs.
- RBI Lifts Restrictions on BoI, Bank of Maha, Oriental Bank.
- The government has constituted a committee under the Central Electricity Authority (CEA) to explore prepaid payments.
- WhatsApp announces ‘Startup India-WhatsApp Grand Challenge’.
- This year’s World Wetlands Day is on Feb 02 under the theme of “Wetlands and Climate Change”.
- Country’s biggest cultural event, Mumbai’s Kala Ghoda Arts Festival (KGAF) is going to kickstart in Mumbai.
- International conference on 8th century Himalayan sage Guru Padmasambhava was held in New Delhi.
- Government Revises GDP Growth At 7.2% In 2017-18 From 6.7%.
- Vani Kapoor becomes first Indian to grab Australian LPGA card.
- Mizoram bans import of pigs to prevent swine disease.
- Former IIMC director and Planning Commission member Hiten Bhaya passes away.
- Sanjiv Ranjan appointed as the India’s envoy to Colombia.
- Sathiyan surpasses Sharath to become highest-ranked Indian at 28, Manika breaks into top-50.
GK updates 02 February 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary