Daily Current Affairs 02 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 02 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 02 January 2019
- Sudhir Bhargava Takes Oath As Chief Information Commissioner.
- “Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon(GAFA)” Tax In France To Regulate Tech Giants.
- Karnataka Bank Ltd has launched an integrated mobile banking application – ‘KBL MobilePlus’.
- Govt appoints Hemant Bhargava interim chairman of LIC.
- Prasad appointed CMD of Food Corporation of India.
- Smriti Mandhana named ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year, ICC Women’s ODI Player of the Year.
- The United States and Israel officially quit the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) with the close of 2018.
- The micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)ministry has established an export promotion cell to create a sustainable ecosystem for MSMEs.
- RBI Lifts Six Month Ban, Permits Paytm Payments Bank To Onboard New Customers.
- Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro has been sworn in as the 42nd President of the country.
- 100% houses in 25 states electrified under Saubhagya Yojana.
- Kerala women form 620-km-long ‘Women’s wall’ to uphold gender equality.
- Women on wheels: Female cops to now patrol the streets in Hyderabad.
- The Punjab government on Tuesday bagged the ‘Jaivik India Award’ for promotion and implementation of organic farming.
- Justice T B N Radhakrishnan sworn in as First Chief Justice of Telangana High Court.
- Justice Chagari Praveen Kumar was sworn in as the Acting Chief Justice of Andhra Pradesh High Court.
- Justice AK Sikri was nominated as the Executive Chairman of National Legal Services Authority (NALSA).
GK updates 02 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary