Daily Current Affairs 02 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 02 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 02 March 2020
- Rajeev Suri steps down as Nokia President, CEO; Pekka Lundmark to take over.
- MoS Jitendra Singh launches Pension Adalat in Jammu.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla launches ‘Suposhit Maa Abhiyaan’ in Kota.
- Training of 30 Judicial Officers from Supreme Court of Nepal begins in National Law University, Jodhpur.
- ACREX India 2020, aims to create a sustainable future. It is the largest sustainability-driven congregation, beginning at IEML, Greater Noida.
- IAF & Savitribai Phule Pune University to establish ‘Chair of Excellence’.
- RaIDer-X, an explosive detection device, developed by DRDO and IISC Bangalore, was unveiled at the National Workshop on Explosive Detection (NWED-2020) in Pune.
- Tripura State Government and Airport Authority of India has signed a Mou for the construction of six equipment hiring centers.
- Malaysia gets new PM, Muhyiddin Yassin, after week of turmoil.
- Dronacharya awardee athletics coach Joginder Singh Saini passes away at 90.
GK updates 02 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary