Daily Current Affairs 03 April 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 03 April 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 03 April 2020
- The United Nations’ International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action is observed on April 4 each year.
- India’s Naval Dockyard designs low-cost temperature sensor.
- NCC offers its volunteer cadets for national duty to fight COVID-19 under ‘Ex NCC Yogdan’.
- DST sets up rapid response Centre – Centre for Augmenting War with COVID-19 Health Crisis’ (CAWACH).
- IIM-B and ICICI Securities launch incubation program for fintech startups.
- NTPC has appointed Dilip Kumar Patel as its director Human resources.
- Andhra Pradesh begins doorstep delivery of pensions.
- IBM offers ‘Watson Assistant for Citizens’ to quickly address covid-19 queries.
- Domino’s Pizza partners with ITC to launch ‘Domino’s Essentials’ service.
- SCTIMST ties up with Wipro 3D to make automated ventilators.
- Englishman Bob Weighton confirmed as the world’s oldest man living at 112.
- Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard designs multi-feed oxygen manifold.
GK updates 03 April 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary