Daily Current Affairs 03 February 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 03 February 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 03 February 2019
- Paytm enters hotel booking business, buys NightStay.
- Rishi Kumar Shukla, 1983 batch IPS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre, was appointed as the new chief of the Central Bureau of Investigation.
- Midfielder Ki Sung-yueng announced his retirement from the South Korean national team.
- INS Dronacharya wins Kochi Area Boat Pulling Regatta 2019.
- Chennai Corporation has seized 88 tonnes of banned plastics from various parts of the city.
- President Donald Trump confirmed that the U.S. would pull out of the Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty with Russia.
- Punjab on Friday declared the endangered Indus river dolphin one of the world’s rarest mammals — as the state’s aquatic animal.
- The UK, France, Germany and other European countries are expected to recognise Juan Guaidó as interim president of Venezuela.
- Mubarak appointed as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Honduras.
- Sikkim government signs MoU with tech giant Microsoft to impprove education sector.
- The third edition of international spice conference will be held at Jaipur.
- Asylum Seeker Behrouz Boochani Who Wrote Book on WhatsApp From Australian Detention Center Wins Literary Prize.
- Qatar beat Japan in Asian Cup final for first major title.
- Nepal’s Sundeep Jora becomes youngest player to hit T20I fifty.
GK updates 03 February 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary