Daily Current Affairs 03 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 03 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 03 January 2019
- ISRO launches ‘Samwad’ with students to engage them on space science
- French World Cup champions awarded Legion of Honour
- RBL Bank appoints Pankaj Sharma as its chief operations officer
- Virat Kohli, Kagiso Rabada maintain top spot in ICC Test Player Rankings.
- Sachin Tendulkar’s coach Ramakant Achrekar passes away
- Govt releases over 6 crore free LPG connections under Ujjwala Yojana; target revised to 8 crore
- Saurabh Kumar has been appointed as the Director General of Ordnance Factories (DGOF) and chairman of the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
- High-Level Panel To Recommend Ways To Safeguard Assamese Identity
- India, Pakistan exchange list of nuclear installations, prisoners
- Centre approves renaming of Allahabad as Prayagraj
- Cabinet approves merger of Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank with Bank of Baroda
- CM Naveen Patnaik launches Rs 10,180-crore farmers’ livelihood scheme.
GK updates 03 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary