Daily Current Affairs 03 January 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 03 January 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 03 January 2020
- The 5th Ice Hockey Association of India (IHAI) National Ice Hockey Championship -2020 has begun in Leh.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has designated 2020 as the “Year of the Nurse and Midwife”, in honour of the 200th birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale.
- Govt appoints AIIMS’ Prof Suresh Chandra Sharma as first chief of NMC.
- Delhi Municipal Corporation inaugurated the city’s first fully-automated car-parking tower facility at Green Park.
- KVIC opens first silk processing plant in Gujarat to boost Patola saree production.
- Hillary Clinton appointed chancellor of Queen’s University, Belfast.
- PM Modi inaugurates 107th edition of Indian Science Congress in Bengaluru.
- DAY-NULM: Flipkart partners with ministry of housing and urban affairs.
- Centre gears up to place restrictions on non-essential imports.
- Mirabai Chanu ranked at the eighth spot in the Olympic qualifiers ranking.
- General Bipin Rawat proposes integrated Air Defence Command for armed forces.
- At 67,385, India sets record for highest number of babies born on New Year’s day.
GK updates 03 January 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary