Daily Current Affairs 03 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 03 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 03 July 2020
- Karnam Sekar retires as Indian Overseas Bank MD & CEO
- Shrikant Madhav Vaidya takes over as Indian Oil Corporation chairman
- Pakistan Army appoints Nigar Johar as first female lieutenant general
- Indian Oil Corp agrees to form joint venture with Beximco LPG to set up a terminal to import LPG in Bangladesh
- Delhi Govt to organise tree plantation drive ‘Paudhe lagao, Paryavaran Bachao’ from July 10-26
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 71 due to cardiac arrest
- French PM Edouard Philippe resigns as Macron plans new team
- IIT Kanpur develops classroom-to-home teaching setup ‘Mobile Masterjee’
- West Indies cricket legend Everton Weekes dies, aged 95
GK updates 03 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary