Daily Current Affairs 04 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 04 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 04 August 2020
- RBI clears Sashidhar Jagdishan as HDFC Bank CEO and MD.
- IIT Madras and Helyxon develop remote patient monitoring solutions for COVID-19.
- Sebi to set up virtual museum of securities market.
- A book titled “Siyasat Mein Sadasyata” authored by Bihar Assembly Speaker Vijay Kumar Choudhary.
- BSNL Bharat Air Fibre Internet Services Launched In Two Districts Of Maharashtra.
- World Cup winner Benedikt Höwedes retires from soccer at 32.
- India withdraws from women’s world team Squash championship in Kuala Lumpur.
- Mohamed Irfaan Ali sworn in as Guyana’s 10th president on 2 August 2020.
- Draft Defence Production & Export Promotion Policy issued.
- Ebrahim Alkazi, father of modern Indian theatre, died at 94.
GK updates 04 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary