Daily Current Affairs 04 February 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 04 February 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 04 February 2019
- India’s tourism sector registers 19% growth in 2018.
- Observer Research Foundation named ‘highest ranked’ Indian think tank.
- Singapore has been rated as the most liveable location for Asian expatriates in 2019 for the 14th consecutive year, according to a survey by ECA International.
- World Cancer Day: 4 February.
- CJI Ranjan Gogoi to inaugurate interim Andhra Pradesh High Court complex.
- ISRO launches Human Space Flight Centre in Bengaluru.
- International spice conference to be held at Hyderabad.
- Minister for IT inaugurates ‘ICT Academy Bridge 2019’ conference in Tamil Nadu.
- Railway Ministry launches the IEA’s Report “The Future of Rail”.
- ICC ODI Rankings: Smriti Mandhana becomes No.1 batswoman in world.
- Former captain of the Pakistan women team Sana Mir has become the first Asian woman to play hundred T20Is.
- Nilambar Acharya, Nepal’s former law minister, has been appointed as the country’s ambassador to India.
- Greg Chappell set to retire as Australia National Selector after Ashes 2019.
GK updates 04 February 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary