Daily Current Affairs 04 January 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 04 January 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 04 January 2020
- World Braille Day in 2020 is on the Saturday, 4th of Jan.
- Centre sanctions 2,636 EV charging stations in 62 cities.
- Abhinav Kumar gets extension as BSF IG.
- Gujarat CM unveils world’s 2nd tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- Maharashtra Govt launches ‘Cyber Safe Women’ initiative.
- Adani to buy 75% stake in Krishnapatnam Port.
- UPI clocks 1.3 billion transactions in December.
- India strongly condemns vandalism at Nankana Sahib Gurudwara in Pakistan.
- One-fifth of country’s forests prone to fires: Forest Survey of India (FSI).
- Arvind Kejriwal denounces mob attack on Nankana Sahib Gurdwara.
- Dixon Technologies to manufacture LED TVs for Samsung.
- Govt sets up division on new and emerging strategic technologies.
- Shri Nityanand Rai, inaugurated the 4th All India Police Judo Cluster Championship 2019, in New Delhi.
- Post Soleimani killing, Iran names Esmail Qaani new Quds chief of IRGC.
GK updates 04 January 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary