Daily Current Affairs 04 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 04 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 04 July 2020
- International Co-operative Day 2020: July 04
- ADB Becomes Observer of Network For Greening The Financial System
- The Union Government launched Drug Discovery Hackathon 2020
- Elyments – First Indian Social Media Super App To Be Launched By The Honorable Vice President Of India
- Delhi govt launches e-learning portal ‘LEAD’ for school children
- NHAI chairman Sukhbir Singh Sandhu gets six months extension
- Russian President Vladimir Putin records resounding victory in presidential polls
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurates Dharma Chakra Day
- KKR to buy 54% stake in JB Chemicals for Rs 3,100 crore
- NLC India and Coal India to form 50:50 JV to develop solar and thermal power assets
- China’s two-time Olympic champion Lin Dan retires from badminton
GK updates 04 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary