Daily Current Affairs 05 April 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 05 April 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 05 April 2020
- India seeks $6 billion of loans from ADB, AIIB to fight coronavirus pandemic.
- Indian economy might harken back to liberalisation era in FY21: Fitch Ratings.
- Indian NGO ARMMAN wins prestigious Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship.
- IAS, IPS officers’ associations form ‘Caruna’, an initiative to fight Coronavirus.
- FIFA postpones U-17 Women’s World Cup in India due to Covid-19 pandemic.
- Bione launches India’s first COVID-19 home screening test kit.
- Sanjay Dhotre launched Hack the Crisis – India, an Online Hackathon to find working solutions for overcoming COVID-19.
- SEBI whole-time member Madhabi Puri Buch gets six-month extension.
GK updates 05 April 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary