Daily Current Affairs 05 February 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 05 February 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 05 February 2019
- Two regional rural banks (RRBs) – Pallavan Grama Bank and Pandyan Grama Bank – will be merged to form the Tamil Nadu Grama Bank.
- Fino Payments Bank has integrated its systems with Suryoday Suryoday Small Finance Bank to enable customers deposit large amounts.
- Swiggy acqui-hires Bengaluru-based AI start-up Kint.io.
- Sushma Swaraj and Nitin Gadkari inaugurate 30th National Road Safety Week, 2019 and Flag off Motor Rally in New Delhi.
- Operation Smile: Telangana Police Rescues 2,119 Children, Some Trafficked, Others Into Begging, Labour.
- Suresh Prabhu addresses India-Monaco Business forum in New Delhi.
- P V Bharathi appointed Corporation Bank MD & CEO.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has bought a 14% stake in micro-financier Annapurna Finance.
- Indian squash player Ramit Tandon won the Seattle Open, a PSA challenger squash Tour event.
- Anti-corruption candidate Nayib Bukele has claimed victory in El Salvador’s presidential election.
- Shehri Samriddhi Utsav begins with rallies led by women’s Self-Help Groups.
- Kerala has become the first State to set up a price monitoring and research unit (PMRU) to track violation of prices of essential drugs and medical devices under the Drugs Price Control Order (DPCO).
GK updates 05 February 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary