Daily Current Affairs 05 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 05 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 05 March 2020
- Scientists at the ARCI, Hyderabad have developed polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell (PEMFC) systems ranging in power from 1 kW to 20 kW.
- Ajay Bhushan Pandey was appointed as the new Finance Secretary of India.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has announced that his government will make Gairsain the summer capital of Uttarakhand.
- Sunil Joshi was named chairman of the national selection panel by the BCCI’s Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC).
- The Student Health Card scheme was launched in Jammu and Kashmir by Lt. Governor GC Murmu.
- Luxembourg becomes the first country to offer a free public transport system.
- Sanjay Kumar Panda has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Turkey.
- Environmental activist Jadav Payeng, popularly called the ‘Forest Man’, was named as the 128th Commonwealth Points of Light Award winner.
GK updates 05 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary