Daily Current Affairs 06 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 06 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 06 August 2020
- Hiroshima Day 2020: August 6
- ‘Moothon’, ‘Son Rise’ won awards at virtual 20th New York Indian Film festival.
- India’s first mobile RT-PCR COVID testing lab inaugurated in Bengaluru.
- Manoj Sinha appointed as new lieutenant governor of Jammu and Kashmir.
- India contributes over $15 mn to India-UN Development Partnership Fund.
- SEBI chairman Ajay Tyagi was on Wednesday given an 18-month extension till February 2022.
- Journalist and author Yatish Yadav’s new book ‘RAW: A History of India’s Covert Operations’ offers a peek into the exploits of Indian spymasters.
- Hydro-Meteorological Hazards Risk Reduction Webinar series jointly organised by National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) and India Meteorological Department (IMD)
- Chhattisgarh to launch social security scheme for tendu leaf collectors.
- Former Maharashtra Chief Minister Shivajirao Patil Nilangekar passed away at 88.
GK updates 06 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary