Daily Current Affairs 06 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 06 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 06 February 2020
- RBI’s 6th Bi-monthly Monetary Policy 2019-20 released: RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%.
- Reliance General Insurance, a part of Reliance Capital, launched a comprehensive health insurance plan “Reliance Health Infinity”.
- The government approved setting up a new major port at Vadhavan near Dahanu in Maharashtra
- International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation 2020 takes place on February 6.
- Prez Ram Nath Kovind presents International Gandhi Awards for Leprosy to Dr N.S. Dharmashaktu and the Leprosy Mission Trust in New Delhi.
- Former Assam Assembly Speaker Pranab Kumar Gogoi passes away at 84.
- Indian Oil Corp, Israel’s Phinergy sign JV to produce metal-air batteries.
- National Weightlifting Championships: Sambo Lapung scripts national record.
- IAI signs accord to share drone tech and produce UAVs with Indian firms.
- Amazon India has entered into a partnership with Eastern Railways to set up a pick-up kiosk at the buzzing Sealdah railway station in Kolkata.
- Fitch lowers India GDP growth to 4.6% in FY20.
- Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog (AIM) today started a series of innovation demo days.
GK updates 06 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary