Daily Current Affairs 06 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 06 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 06 March 2020
- Reserve Bank of India deputy governor NS Vishwanathan has quit three months ahead of his retirement.
- The Fourth Global Ayurveda Festival, GAF will be held at Kochi in Kerala.
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) launched a mobile application Sebi SCORES for lodging investor grievances.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes the new brand ambassador of Puma.
- Mizoram celebrates Chapchar Kut, the festival of mizos amid cultural fervour.
- Smriti Zubin Irani, released a book, titled “Chronicles of Change Champions”.Namaste Orchha festival began in Madhya Pradesh.
- Janez Janša was elected as prime minister, to form the 14th Government of Slovenia.
- Former UN chief and Peruvian Prime Minister Javier Pérez de Cuéllar has died.
GK updates 06 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary