Daily Current Affairs 07 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 07 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 07 August 2020
- National Handloom Day: August 7
- Kisan Rail Service for Carrying Perishable Farm Produce Begins Today.
- Centre appoints GC Murmu as new Comptroller and Auditor General.
- Maharashtra govt, Google tie up to deploy online learning tools for schools.
- Prof Pradeep Kumar Joshi appointed as UPSC chairman.
- Exim Bank extends USD 250 mn line of credit to Mozambique.
- SAI launches Khelo India mobile app online training program for PE Teachers.
- Mahinda Rajapaksa-led SLPP registers landslide victory in Sri Lanka’s parliamentary polls.
- RBI’s monetary policy committee decides to unanimously leave policy repo rate unchanged at 4%.
- Airtel Payments Bank ties up with Bharti Axa to offer shop insurance.
- To prevent train delays, Indian Railways introduces OHE Inspection app for real-time monitoring details.
- WTF Sports appoints Harmanpreet Kaur, Suresh Raina as brand ambassadors.
- BCCI officially suspends title sponsorship deal with Vivo for IPL 2020.
- Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) wins first prize in Smart India Hackathon 2020.
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Novelist Shirley Ann Grau Dies at 91.
GK updates 07 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary