Daily Current Affairs 07 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 07 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 07 February 2020
- International Seafood Show begins in Kochi.
- LinkedIn’s CEO Jeff Weiner resigns from CEO post; passes the buck to Ryan Roslansky.
- Kirk Douglas, a Star of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Dies at 103.
- India ranks as second largest steel producer of crude steel: Dharmendra Pradhan.
- Jaipur certified as World Heritage site by UNESCO.
- World Bank Chief Economist Pinelopi Goldberg Announces Resignation.
- Indian Oil Corp has signed a deal with Russia’s Rosneft for the annual purchase of 2 million metric tonnes of crude oil.
- RBI to conduct “Financial Literacy Week 2020″from February 10 to February 14, 2020.
- SC directs states to issue notification for establishing ‘Gram Nyayalayas’.
- JSW Steel ropes in Rishabh Pant as brand ambassador.
- Britain’s Prince Charles has unveiled a new children’s protection fund for India as part of British Asian Trust.
- The Karnataka government launched the Janasevaka scheme to ensure home delivery of various services.
GK updates 07 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary