Daily Current Affairs 07 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 07 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 07 July 2020
- World Chocolate Day 2020: July 7
- Injeti Srinivas appointed chairman of International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)
- PM Modi To Unveil Asia’s Largest Solar Plant In Madhya Pradesh On July 10
- Indian Boxer Amit Panghal Ranked No.1 In AIBA’s Latest Rankings
- Karur Vysya Bank partners with Star Health & Allied Insurance
- Haryana drafting Ordinance for 75% reservation to locals in private sector
- Maruti Suzuki chairman R C Bhargava pens book on industrializing India “Getting Competitive: A Practitioner’s Guide for India”
- Himachal Pradesh has become the first state where cent per cent households have LPG gas connections
- New administrative and academic building of IARI Jharkhand named after Late Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee on his birth anniversary
- Sijo Kuruvilla George appointed to Centre’s committee on science and tech policy
- Indian Coast Guard & Indonesia Coast Guard sign MoU to boost maritime relations
- Valtteri Bottas wins F1 Austrian Grand Prix after Hamilton suffers penalty
- YES BANK launches ‘Loan in Seconds’ for instant loan disbursements
GK updates 07 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary