Daily Current Affairs 08 April 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 08 April 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 08 April 2020
- SIDBI to provide emergency working capital of up to Rs 1 crore to MSMEs.
- MHRD launches ‘Samadhan’ challenge to invite ideas to fight COVID-19.
- Telangana deploys Vera’s COVID-19 monitoring system App.
- Chhattisgarh Police create app ‘Rakhsa Sarv’ for quarantined people.
- Airtel Payments Bank partners with Bharti AXA General to offer coronavirus insurance policy.
- HRD Ministry declares DigiLocker as national academic depository
- “Swasth ke Sipahi” delivers essential medicines under PMBJP.
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal announces 5T plan to tackle novel coronavirus crisis.
- Kannada comic actor ‘Bullet’ Prakash passes away at 44.
- Veteran Malyalam actor Sasi Kalinga died of liver ailment.
GK updates 08 April 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary