Daily Current Affairs 08 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 08 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 08 August 2020
- Nation observes 78th anniversary of Quit India movement
- Delhi announces State Electric vehicles Policy to supplement Centre’s clean vehicle push
- PM Modi inaugurates Rashtriya Swachhta Kendra in New Delhi
- Delhi Airport develops online portal ‘Air Suvidha’ for international arrivals
- PM Modi to launch submarine cable connectivity for Andaman & Nicobar
- PNB Housing Finance appoints ex-SBI Card head Hardayal Prasad as new MD and CEO
- India to participate in Kavkaz 2020 exercise in Russia
- Titled “Amazing Ayodhya”, the book by Neena Rai
- Gujarat announces New Industrial Policy in line with Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
- India retains T20 World Cup in 2021, Australia to host in 2022
GK updates 08 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary