Daily Current Affairs 08 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 08 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 08 July 2020
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is highest-paid Instagram celebrity, with 184 million followers
- Ola partners with PhonePe to enhance its digital payments experience
- Maharashtra CM launches ‘Maha Jobs’ portal for locals
- Israel launches Ofek 16 reconnaissance satellite into orbit
- Fino Payments Bank launches ‘Bhavishya’ Savings Account for Minors Aged between 10-18 years
- NSDC, Microsoft join hands to provide digital skills to over 1 lakh youth
- Deutsche Bank and Google to form strategic global, multi-year partnership to drive a fundamental transformation of banking
- SBM Bank Ties With Mastercard As Payments Solution For Customers Across India
- The ministry of corporate affairs (MCA) extends term of Justice Bansi Lal Bhat as acting chairperson NCLAT by three months
GK updates 08 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary