Daily Current Affairs 09 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 09 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 09 February 2020
- Pangolins may have spread coronavirus to humans.
- Karen Pierce appointed first female British ambassador to US.
- EAM S Jaishankar calls upon Indian businesses to take initiatives vis-a-vis Central Asian markets.
- Jammu and Kashmir government will soon announce a horticulture policy to tackle upcoming marketing challenges.
- BBIN member nations deliberate on proposed MoU for implementation of Motor Vehicles Agreement.
- RSS veteran pracharak P Parameswaran passes away at 93 in Kerala.
- Bangladesh creates history; beats India under D/L to win ICC U19 WC title.
- Gehlot government to create separate identity card for transgender community in Rajasthan.
GK updates 09 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary