Daily Current Affairs 09 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 09 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 09 January 2019
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI), which operates over 90 airports, has declared 16 airports free from single-use plastic.
- Centre’s 10% Quota For Economically Weak From General Category Passes Rajya Sabha Test.
- The fourth edition of the Raisina Dialogue will begin in New Delhi.
- CM Edappadi K Palaniswami declares Kallakurichi 33rd district of Tamil Nadu.
- RBI appoints Nandan Nilekani as chairman of panel on digital payments.
- Amazon overtakes Microsoft as the most valuable company in the world.
- BCCI announces cash awards for triumphant Team India members.
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announced USA Cricket as its 105th Member.
- Jana Small Finance Bank launches current account with auto-sweep facility.
- Pranav R Mehta becomes first Indian to Head Global Solar Council.
- India’s new ambassador to China Vikram Misri took charge of the post.
- Malala pens new book on refugee girls titled We are Displaced.
GK updates 09 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary