Daily Current Affairs 09 January 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 09 January 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 09 January 2020
- Manmad and Bhusawal stations gets AI-backed Facial recognition technology.
- Fouaad Mirza became the first Indian to qualify for the Tokyo Olympics after 2 decades.
- Cabinet nod to agreements on mobility, space, polar science.
- Astronomers have discovered a titanic wave of star-forming gases practically right under our noses in the Milky Way.
- Chenab bridge: World’s highest rail bridge by Indian Railways to connect Kashmir to rest of India by 2021.
- 2019 was the second hottest year on record and ended the hottest decade in history, the European Union’s climate.
- Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is observed on 9 Janauary.
- Kerala Youth Commission to host ‘Adalat’ for transgenders.
- Central Govt To Set Up 1023 Fast Track Special Courts For Speedy Disposal of POCSO and Rape Cases.
- Visakhapatnam is gearing up to host multilateral naval exercise MILAN in March.
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates 8th MSME International Trade Fair in Bhubaneswar.
- The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) announced that it has developed viable scientific method to cultivate Indian Pompano fish in ponds.
- Harshvardhan Sadgir won the 2020 Maharashtra Kesari title.
GK updates 09 January 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary