Daily Current Affairs 09 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 09 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 09 July 2020
- IIT Hyderabad collaborates with a multinational tech company to set up India’s first AI centre to accelerate research
- Tamil Nadu tops market borrowings among States so far, in 2020-21 so far raised ₹30,500 crore
- BDL signs licence agreement with DRDO for Akash Missile Weapon System
- AIIB extends $50 mn loan to L&T Infra Finance for Renewable Energy
- CCI approves proposed deal involving Eros Plc, STX, Marco
- IIT Alumni Council and CSIR-IGIB sign MoU for joint research on COVID-19 and patient data analysis.
- Pune Based Mylab Launches ‘Compact XL’ To Automate Molecular Diagnostic Tests For COVID-19
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) sign MoU to share data
- Karur Vysya Bank in corporate agency pact with Bajaj Allianz Life
- Maldives, Sri Lanka eliminate measles and rubella, ahead of 2023 target
- US formally notifies UN of decision to withdraw from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Bangladesh govt launches ‘Digital Haat’ for sacrificial animals before Eid-Ul-Azha
- Ivory Coast Prime Minister Amadou Gon Coulibaly passed away
GK updates 09 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary