Daily Current Affairs 09 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 09 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 09 March 2020
- University of Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences (UAHS), Shivamogga, has developed ‘Sahyadri Megha’, a new red variety of paddy that is resistant to blast disease and rich in nutrients.
- Prakash Javadekar said the Centre would make it mandatory for sanitary napkin companies to provide bio-degradable disposal bags from Jan 2021.
- Tamil Nadu tops in Poshan Abhiyan’s participants list.
- Moody’s Investors Service said G-20 countries, as a group, are expected to grow by 2.1 per cent in 2020.
- HR Bhardwaj, Former Union Law Minister and Senior Congress Leader, Passes Away at 83.
GK updates 09 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary