Daily Current Affairs 10 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 10 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 10 January 2019
- IRCTC offers free travel insurance for air travellers.
- AP signs MoU with Adani Group to set up World’s first 100% renewables powered data centre park in Vishakhapatnam.
- Ace Indian paddler Sharath Kamal wins record-breaking 9th National title.
- World Hindi Day: 10th January
- PM Modi Launches Gangajal Project for Better and Assured Water Supply in Agra.
- India set to become third-largest consumer market by 2030: WEF-Bain report.
- India’s GDP set to eclipse US’ by 2030: Standard Chartered.
- NABARD Monday said it will provide early stage capital to agriculture and rural enterprises through its venture capital entity. NABVENTURES Ltd.
- Indian Government Invites Nominations for Web-Wonder Women. Indian-Origin Women Anywhere in the World Eligible.
- Sikkim may become first state to roll out Universal Basic Income.
- 7th edition of National Level Pollution Response Exercise held in Mumbai.
- India’s GDP expected to grow at 7.3% in 2018-19: World Bank.
- Egypt will host the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, the Confederation of African Football (Caf) has announced.
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah is the 2018 Confederation of African Football Player of the Year – the second consecutive year he has won the award.
GK updates 10 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary