Daily Current Affairs 10 January 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 10 January 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 10 January 2020
- World Hindi Day is observed on 10 January.
- India has tightened the inspection norms for rice exports to the European Union.
- In a first, HDFC Bank launches myApps to boost digital payments.
- Two Agricultural Scientists were awarded Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu National Awards.
- The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has inducted seven high-tech snow cutter FRESIA machines from Italy to clear the snowfall.
- Kerala CM announces wage subsidy scheme for new ventures.
- Census India-2021 to begin on 1st April; To be conducted through mobile app.
- 107th Indian Science Congress will be held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- 10 new bird taxa discovered in islands of Wallacea.
- Odisha approves Rs 8000-crore new alumina project by Hindalco.
- Hubble Detects Smallest Known Dark Matter Clumps.
- Forest Committee approves scheme to ‘trade’ in forests.
GK updates 10 January 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary