Daily Current Affairs 10 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 10 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 10 July 2020
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) receives green building leadership award
- Google relaunches Google Plus as Currents
- Indian Navy completes Operation Samudra Setu, repatriates 3992 Indians from 3 nations
- ISRO to launch Amazonia-1 satellite of Brazil onboard PSLV in August 2020
- Indian battalion wins UNIFIL environment award
- IRDAI forms panel on ‘Indian Pandemic Risk Pool’
- Skill India launches AI-based ASEEM digital platform for skilled workforce across sectors
- Himachal Pradesh’s Nadaun Police Station ranked as one of best Police Stations of India
- USAID AND MNRE announce new partnership to expand clean energy development
- Charlie Daniels, fiddle player and country music legend, dies aged 83
GK updates 10 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary