Daily Current Affairs 10 May 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 10 May 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 10 May 2020
- WHO, UN postal agency release commemorative postage stamp on 40th anniversary of eradication of smallpox
- IIT-Delhi startup launches reusable antimicrobial mask.
- CSIR receives approval for clinical trial of two drugs, ‘phytopharmaceutical & favipiravir’ to treat COVID-19.
- Central Board of Direct Taxes has amended Rule 44G of Income-tax Rules, 1962.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched Rupee-Dollar (INR-USD) Futures and Options contracts
- Wipro Limited has announced that CEO and MD Abidali Z Neemuchwala has decided to step down due to family commitments.
- ELSA Corp (English Language Speech Assistant Corporation), appoints Ajinkya Rahane as their Brand Ambassador for India, Middle East, ANZ & SAARC.
GK updates 10 May 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary