Daily Current Affairs 11 February 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 11 February 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 11 February 2020
- World Unani Day has observed every year on 11th February.
- India striker Lalremsiami named 2019 FIH Women’s Rising Star of Year.
- Kerala to host global meet on climate change, ocean health.
- India’s first glass-floor bridge to replace Lakshman Jhula in Rishikesh.
- India, UK to hold joint military drill ‘Ajeya Warrior’ from Feb 13.
- Vice President releases the book ‘A Child of Destiny’.
- Pullela Gopichand received the prestigious 2019 International Olympic Committee’s Coaches Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Tripura organises its first-ever ‘Hornbill Festival’.
- Australia have been presented with the ICC Women’s Championship troph.
- The government has decided to rename National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Faridabad, as Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management.
- Veteran cricket journalist Raju Bharatan passes away.
- Coal Ministry launches Web Portal for Star Rating of Mines in India.
GK updates 11 February 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary